Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ABC meme

Natalie of The Book Inn tagged me this ABC meme!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share your ABC’s.
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Available or single? married
Best Friend? my husband
Cake or Pie? mousse cake
Drink of choice? water
Essential item for every day use? glasses
Favorite color? dusty rose
Google? yes
Hometown? canton
Indulgences? books, dvds
January or February? neither
Kids and their names? laura, marissa, benjamin
Life is incomplete without…? my family
Marriage date? occurred
Number of siblings? 1
Oranges or apples? apples
Phobias and fears? snakes, anesthesia
Quote for the day?
"dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth" - souza

Reason to smile? my family
Season? spring
Tag 3 people?
Michael @ A Few Minutes With Michael
Cindy @ Cindy's Love of Books
Gwendolyn @ A Sea of Books
And anyone else who would like to play!

Unknown fact about me? wanted to be a lawyer
Vegetable you hate? bok choy
Worst habit? over planning
X-rays you’ve had? back, knee, hips
Your fave food? ???
Zodiac sign? cancer


3 comments:

  1. I love your "marriage date: occurred" My husband and I would say that too but that's because neither one of us ever remembers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, finally posted my ABCs after the long weekend. Thanks for the fun tag.

    ReplyDelete