Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award




Thanks to The Reading Journey for sending my way the Kreativ Blogger Award. In order to accept it I am supposed to list my seven favorite things and send it on to my seven favorite bloggers.



Favorite Things:

1. my family
2. books
3. La Femme Nikita
4. chocolate mousse
5. tomatoes from my garden
6. a good workout on my LifeCycle
7. dried fruit

Favorite Bloggers (that I don't believe have received this award lately)

1. Find Your Next Book Here
2. Missy's Book Nook
3. The Book Inn
4. Suko's Notebook
5. Kittling: Boooks
6. A Sea of Books
7. Joyfully Retired

7 comments:

  1. Thats so sweet! Thank you so much ;) I'll post soon
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Cathy. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy - Thank you. You are so nice. I will post this on my blog soon.

    Margot at Joyfully Retired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy: Thank you for nominating me....I am tickled PINK! What a pretty award, and in my favorite color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Cathy. My post is up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well thank you so much for thinking of me!!! I'm very honored. And I just love chocolate mousse!!!! Yummmy!

    ReplyDelete