Sunday, June 28, 2009

Humane Award


I received the Humane Award from Natalie at The Book Inn! Thank you so much!!

"The Humane Award is in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.”

I nominate the following blogs:

Books and Such
Find Your Next Book Here
Julie's Jewels
Just Jennifer Reading
Missy's Book Nook
One Literature Nut
The Reading Journey
Tender Graces
Scuffed slippers and wormy books
Starting Fresh

5 comments:

  1. Oh!! Thank you so much, Cathy. You're so kind.
    : ^)

    I really enjoy visiting your blog and am glad to have met you through this. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I very much appreciate it (thought it seems like something to be given to people who are kind to animals ... which I am !!!) : )

    Congrats to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, thank you so much! :)
    I appreciate it more than you know....I am so glad that I started blogging....I have met so many new and wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey your welcome and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How honored I feel! Thank you so very much ...*smiling and blushing*

    ReplyDelete