Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - The Crying Tree



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser"; sentences from somewhere on that page (BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

There are sins of commission, things that maybe shouldn't have been done, or possibly just done differently, and Nate believed he could justify those. But then there are sins of omission. The things never done, not given nor said.

-The Crying Tree by Naseem Rakha, p 155

3 comments:

  1. Missy has left a new comment on your post "Teaser Tuesday - The Crying Tree":

    I really want to read this book! I'm anxious to read your review!

    Missy: I am more than half way done. I hope to finish tonight. You'll see your comment posted from me - I accidentally hit the wrong side of the publish/reject thing. I was trying to go to fast :(. Need to slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic tease!! I love it! Makes me want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I got your question about the My Copyright Protection thing. Didn't know your e-mail so I am responding here! I do kind of remember having some initial problems!! I can't remember how I ended up fixing it -- it took a few tries to get things to work. You might want to start over again. And I had some troubles with getting my posts to be fed correctly - if I remember right, you need to use a link that has "posts default" in it. Should be in Blogger somewhere. If you get stuck, I'll try to look at what I ended up using (if I can find it). There are other places too -- CopyScape is one and Creative Commons License is another. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete