Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lemonade Award


I received the Lemonade Award from Jennifer at Just Jennifer Reading! Thank you so much!!

Please pass this award on to ten others! The Rules:

1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

I nominate the following blogs:

Tutu's two cents
Cindy's Love of Books
Missy's Book Nook
Find Your Next Book Here
Bookopolis
Starting Fresh
Chick with Books
A Sea of Books
One Literature Nut
Scuffed slippers and wormy books

10 comments:

  1. That's so sweet Cathy! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment in nominating me for a Lemonade award...my favorite drink in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy,
    Congratulations on your award! Thank you so much for thinking of Starting Fresh very kind of you - I very much appreciate it! :^)

    gaby317

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I am honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW I see that you are on Librarything. You can find me on there as k9kutter64....I would love to check out your library! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy! Thank you very much! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Cathy!

    I moderate the Literature by Women group at BN - my user name is "pedsphleb" (a holdover from the old BNU and now I can't change it!). Which handle do you go by?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for thinking of my blog!!! I truly appreciate it! And I adore the name of your blog ... it is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations-that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you again! I just wanted to let you know that I've shared the award here

    http://startingfresh-gaby317.blogspot.com/2009/05/sharing-lemonade-award.html

    ReplyDelete